Tuesday 29 January 2013

Why did i start a blog?


Hello :)

So at the start of 2013 i decided to make a few new years resolutions! (how exciting) i always try and make some resolutions but they don't exactly last long and consist of crazy and stupid ideas that are highly unrealistic like "i will never eat chocolate again" we are all guilty of making that one, right?

So on January the 1st i decided to sit down and write a few different and lifestyle changes which i can pursue and change about myself for the new year:


     water...<3
 My first new years resolution was to start drinking water. Now, i don't mean drinking 10 liters of water every single day but just to drink an ideal amount a day to help with my skin and dehydration. As a child i hardly ever drank water or any kind of fluids for that matter. I can remember even now my grandma screaming at me to drink more but i never actually listened which resulted me being rushed into hospital at 5 years old :/ oops! I do drink a lot more now but it is sometimes a struggle to drink the guideline amount of 9 cups a day but hopefully this resolution will try and push me into the direction of doing so.



Say yes...<3
This dosnt really need a big paragraph. Only a few words. I need to say yes to more things and not worry about the consequences too much and let the negatives rule my life.


dont stress...<3
When i wrote this down i knew it was going to be a struggle and with January exams just finishing i clearly didnt jump over my first hurdle with great ease. I am a naturally worried person who panics over the smallest and stupidest of things. As a child all my teachers used to say to my parents was how much of a worry pot i was and i guess i never grew out of it! This year i just need to take a look at things with a clear mind and slowly work through them about from getting myself in bother about it.                                 

Blog...<3
If you are reading this then you can clearly see i have achieved this already:) ive always wanted to blog and write about the things i love and after falling in love with reading them and talking to some bloggers i decided to take it up myself! I know its going to be hard to fit it in with sixth form and exams but i will try my best! 




So this is why i have started my blog and a few other personal goals that i hope to achieve in the new year. Id love to hear some of your new years resolutions or even some goals and achievements you've done in the past year:) 







                                               

23 comments:

  1. What great resolutions! I haven't made any this year, because I know I won't complete them all, and just end up feeling depressed. But, I am going to try and be more sociable, I'm not really that sociable, so hopefully this one works out! I love drinking water, but 9 cups a day? Not capable of that! I drink as many glasses as I want. Water helps my hair and skin to glow, I have seen visible improvements but you do need to keep up with it.

    Can't wait to see your outfit posts, and little random posts,

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com
    xx

    Ps, if you need any help, I am more than happy to help you out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This will hopefully be the first year i will complete them so fingers crossed! :) thats a good resolution which kind of links in with my 'saying yes' one. 9 cups is crazy right! i was so shocked when i found out but i think its equivalent to around 2 liters which dosnt sound that bad compared to the 9 cups :P thanks so much for the comment :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your resolutions.
    Mine is also to start drinking more water, and i think I'm succeeding.
    If you add the google+ friend connect people can follow your blog :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou:)

      Im really struggling with it all at the moment (im not a techno wizz :') ) any idea how i go about doing that? :)x

      Delete
    2. Go to layout, then to the side in blue is Add Gadget. Click on that and scroll down to Followers and add it then save it and it will appear

      Hope this helps

      Delete
    3. I think ive done it! yay :) thankyou.

      Delete
    4. yeah sure!
      Under the options on the blogger home page (the drop down list next to the view blog button), go down to layout.

      Simply click add gadget and scroll down the list and find followers , it may be under the 'more gadgets tab' on the left.

      If you can't find it let me know, I'll try to help :)

      Delete
    5. Okay i think ive got it :) thanks! will you do me a favour and check to see if people can now follow me?

      Delete
    6. I can follow your google+ but not your blog.
      Therefore it doesn't show up in my reading list.
      Did you click the one that just says followers?

      Delete
    7. i know what ive done! i went on the google+ followers :P

      right, i think ive done it now!
      thanks so much for helping me by the way :)

      Delete
    8. yep!
      It's up and running now! It's no problem.
      Hope everything goes well with the blog, I'll be reading! :D

      Delete
  3. You have great New Years' Resolutions! :) You have control over fulfilling them! Good luck! :)

    http://jemaroons.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. blogging is certainly a great way to start of the year! Best of luck :)

    Steph // giveaway!! fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great resolutions! I definitely need to drink more water so I am with ya on that one.
    Good luck.

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :) yeah, it seems quite common for this years resolutions.

      Delete
  6. Keep up with the blog :) I always make resolutions, I know I won't stick too and yeah the chocolate one is a must for all!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will do, im loving it so far after only one post! :) haha i know x

      Delete
  7. Hi^^, thanks for checking out our blog, your blog is very sweet, but.....This is stolen from Zoella, you should work on your own posts and dont take them from popular sites!!!
    XOXO Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know zoella as a youtuber but donet read her blogs, its not stolen at all and if this post offends you in anyway then I'm simply sorry. However, these are my goals and my goals only and as you can see from the comments many other people share the same goals. I have just found the post and I agree they are similar in some way but of course they are going to be if they are about the same thing x

      Delete